Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hello Again!

Hey everyone,

It's P-day again. Sorry I haven't been able to respond to your individual emails yet. Last week my email time was limited and I wasn't able to print, so I haven't had a chance to read them yet.

It's still been raining quite a bit. We are staying with the sisters in Batac right now until we can find a new apartment because water comes in every time it rains.

Right now we are teaching a girl named Shadel. We found her on an old teaching record from some past missionaries. The first time we taught her, she said she wants to be baptized. She stopped meeting with the missionaries before because she got busy, but she says she knows it is true. As we were walking back from that appointment, I told Sister Asuro that I felt like Heavenly Father had just scooped me out a big scoop of "golden investigator" ice cream and plopped it in my bowl. It's really cool to find people like that who are prepared.

Life is great. The gospel is true. Keep reading the Book of Mormon, and praying, and going to church.

I love you all!

Love, Sister Boekweg

No comments:

Post a Comment