Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hello! :)

Hi!
Life is happy. I ate whole anchovies and squid heads this week. I said, "Don't think about it. Just eat it!" and I did. Hehe!
On Wednesday, we had Zone Interviews. I always feel better after my interviews. President Jensen always has the greatest scriptural insights. I love Sister Jensen. She is so happy all the time :)

This week we started teaching a sister, Chona Deceno - she is in her 20s. She's really sharp and open-minded, and very in tune with the spirit. It seems like she's already a Mormon-at-heart. I love her! It's so neat to see how Heavenly Father seems to have prepared her for receiving the restored gospel. Our first lesson with her, we even suggested to her the possibility of her serving a mission in the future. yippee.

Yesterday was our stake conference, and we received a new stake presidency. The bishop of my ward is now the 1st counselor in the Stake Presidency, and so next week we'll probably find out who our new bishop is. At stake conference, all the missionaries and youth in our stake sang in a "missionary" choir. I was so happy because two of our "returning members" came to church yesterday for the first time. One of whom we had been working with for quite some time.

So to answer a couple of your questions: How do I normally spend preparation day? We wake up at 6:30, exercise, have personal study 8-9, comp. study 9-10, language study 10-11, and then eat lunch, email, and go to Nepo Mall and the outdoor market to shop, and then return home to clean and straighten up the apartment, and out the door by to proselyte. Sundays: our church starts at 8:30. We usually have PEC or other meetings afterwards and then we go home, prepare/study, and go and proselyte for the rest of the day.

Got to go! Time's up! I love you!
Love, Rebecca

P.S. Yes I received 2 big bundles of Alex's letters on Feb 23. I'm glad he's getting mine :) Thanks for letting me know. I love *You!

No comments:

Post a Comment