Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Kumusta!


 Hi Family! 

Thanks for all your letters! They make me so happy!

It's so easy to lose track of time here at the MTC. I seriously feel like I've been here 3 months, and it's only been 3 or 4 weeks (I don't even know). :)

I hope everything is great at home.

On Saturday, it was the birthday of one of the elders in my district. We decorated our classroom. It was super awesome. I wish I could send you pictures, but I can't attach them to email, and the bookstore no longer prints photos.

I don't have a ton to write about this week. It's been a pretty normal week. Tagalog has been coming along okay.

We started teaching in the TRC last week. It was really fun.

Last night there was a big spider in my room. I became distraught, and Sister Richardson (one of the other sisters in my district) had to come kill it. She said "you are going to die in the Philippines." It's probably true :)

Every night, there is a choir in the bathroom. Someone starts singing in the shower, and a bunch of people join in. It's kind of funny.

I'm sorry I don't have more to write.

Love, Lisa

P.S. Quote of the week: Sister Christensen to Brother Ward: "What would we do if you weren't our teacher?" Brother Ward: "There would be a hole in your heart that you didn't even know was there...filled up by big ole fuzzy me!" Brother Ward is hilarious. I love having him as my teacher.

pps: I had stroganof for dinner last night at the cafeteria, and it was pretty much the best dinner of my life (since coming to the MTC anyway) :D


No comments:

Post a Comment