Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Transfers...dun dun dun!

Hello Beloved Family!

Thank you so much for the package you sent me. I recieved it earlier this week. Thank you sooooooo much for the chocolate, and gummy bears, and alfredo, stroganoff, and brown gravy mix, and for the pudding mix, and the SEASON ALL!!!!! and the t-shirt! (If you can't guess, I am pretty excited about the season all). It was just like Christmas! And thank you for all the letters from the baby shower. I received those this week too.

So, tomorrow we have transfers, and today we found out what's going to happen for that. So...I'm being transferred to Laoag city...and I'm going to train. It's the goal of President Barrientos for every new missionary to train after 12 weeks, and so I guess this proves he's serious about that. I don't really know how it's going to work, training in a new area, but I guess if it's what the Lord wants me to do, I can do it. 

Tonight we are teaching Marlon, and Dave Ashley, and Harlene, Christy and Jessica. I'm really glad because I want to say goodbye to them. I'm glad Sister Asuro will still be here in Paoay to take care of the area and make sure Marlon gets baptized. I REALLY want him to be baptized, and I'm kind of sad I won't be here to see that happen. Oh well.

I love you all! Have a fantastic week!

Love, Sister Boekweg

No comments:

Post a Comment