Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September 9 -- The Temple is Wonderful!

This week has been pretty good. I love our investigator, Brother F. He is so super receptive. He has an ipad, and every time we visit him he is excited to show us new church apps he has found, like the new testament videos, and the Book of Mormon where the voice reads it to you. He came to stake conference yesterday, and he really liked it.

Our stake conference yesterday was really good. There are 38 missionaries in our zone, and we all sang "I'll go where you want me to go." And President and Sister Barrientos spoke. And the theme was obedience. It was really good. We had a lot of investigators who attended, even though it was far away (in Paoay!--I saw my recent converts from Paoay there). I am excited for general conference. Conferences are so great.

I read from "Preparing to enter the Holy Temple" today during my personal study, and it made me really excited to go to the temple. I cannot even tell you how blessed we are to have so many temples so close in Utah. Take advantage of that, and go as often as you can. The temple is the most wonderful place in the whole world. I hope someday there will be a temple close to Laoag."
 
Sister Boekweg

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment