Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy in Caba!

Hello! I love you! Not much time so real quick - life is great! Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Me and Sister Dollente are doing great. I just love her. She is very animated and cheerful. We almost got attacked by a dogs this morning, but we are safe.

We went hiking this morning at 5 AM with our zone, which was fun.

I've noticed that Ilocanos roll their r's more and speak louder than the people in Dagupan.

I'm so grateful to be serving here in Caba. I love Alma 16:16 about Heavenly Father is preparing the hearts of people in every land to accept the gospel. I've seen that that is true. I know without a doubt that this is the true restored church of Jesus Christ and that we are truly led by a living prophet of God. Everyday my testimony of this grows stronger.

Out of time! Love you very much! Take care!

Love, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment