Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June 2 -- Leadership Training

Today I have to go to Laoag for a leadership training. There are so many sisters coming in that they have made leadership assignment for sisters.

It's been really fun to have another American in the apartment because she asks me for help with her Tagalog, and it makes me feel smart, and it makes me realize how much Tagalog I know. It's great.

Life is good. The gospel is true. Just keep living the gospel and striving to do whatever the Lord asks because it really is the only way to be happy. This life is not a time to be relaxing in our comfort zone. If we're not being stretched, we're not doing life right. We really are here to grow, and growing is never comfortable. That's one of the things I'm learning here in the mission.

Sister Boekweg

No comments:

Post a Comment