Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June 23 -- Lots of Good Things Happening in San Nicolas 1

This has really been a great week. Lots of good things are happening here in San Nicolas 1. We had a really good recent convert move into the ward recently, and I'm really excited that he's here because I can really see how much potential he has to help the ward. He is really excited about the gospel, and about being active in the church. His mother has a baptismal date. They are both really excited to share the gospel.

Also, one of our investigators attended Relief Society for the first time yesterday. She usually goes home after Sunday School because she is the one who does everything around the house, and she has to cook breakfast for her children, but she just stayed for the whole time yesterday, and I think she enjoyed it. We always have really good lessons in Relief Society in this ward, so I love it when the investigators come to Relief Society.

I am so happy to be a missionary here! I know it's one of the best decisions I have ever made. It is HARD. But it is the best experience ever. I know the gospel is true. I KNOW IT! I just want everyone in the whole world to understand that the gospel is the only way to be happy, and that if we turn our life over to the Lord, He will make it better than we could ever make it on our own.


Love, Sister Boekweg

No comments:

Post a Comment