Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February 4 -- A Pretty Good Week

Hi there.

So last week was pretty good. Tatay A was baptized on Tuesday. He was so excited. It was cute. He was at the church an hour early. It was also his birthday, so Sister Cabato and I bought him a couple brownies and some of those birthday candles shaped like numbers, and we made him a card, and we gave it to him before his baptism started. The only problem is that I spelled his name wrong on the card. I wrote a "z" instead of and "s". Oops. Oh well, he was forgiving about that, and it's now hanging up on his wall. It was a really nice baptism. I'll try to maybe send a picture next week.

Well, I guess that's all. I'm grateful to be a missionary. I know the gospel is true. I know there is power in reading the Book of Mormon. Do it! Everyday!

I love you all! Thanks so much for your emails and everything!

Love, Sister Boekweg

 

No comments:

Post a Comment